House Rules for Jali Centre B & B
- Arrival between 15:00 (3 pm) to 20:00 (8 pm).
- Departure is not later than 11.00 am
- The key must be left in the door on departure.
- Keep loud noise to a minimum especially after 22:00 (10 pm). The outer door should always be locked – day and night.
- Night light is installed. Any other light must be turned off at night.
- Turn on the hood when cooking.
- The kitchen must be cleaned up after every use.
- Living room + kitchen must be kept clean and tidy every day.
- Doors to the heated rooms must be kept closed.
- Outer door to the laundry room must be kept closed.
- Do not use the radiator to dry clothes.
- Turn off the radiator whenever a window is open.
- Smoking is allowed in the living room, and in the smoking room in the basement.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the bedrooms.
Translated by Lajla Borg Jensen